What do JA Programs teach?
JA programs teach students in kindergarten through high school important real-world concepts in financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
What is expected of a JA Volunteer?
We have opportunities to meet every schedule, from one-time visits that last just 90 minutes, to seven-lesson programs that allow you to build strong rapport with a class. Our staff can also work with you to accommodate your schedule as necessary. Please see a summary of time commitments for some of our most popular programs below. To see specific classes, please click on the Volunteer Opportunities button above.
- Elementary School Programs: Five Lessons | One/Week | 30 Minutes
- Middle School Programs: Six Lessons | One/Week | 45 Minutes
- High School Programs: Seven Lessons | One/Week | 45 - 60 Minutes
- JA Company Program: 3-5 Volunteer Visits & Online Interaction | Flexible Scheduling | 90 Minutes
- JA Finance Park: 1 Volunteer Visit | 90 Minutes